Monday 17 March 2014

OOTN. Black & White.



 
I recently celebrated my birthday on the 15th of this month,  as always I had an amazing time thanks to my wonderful family and friends. on the Friday we went to a lovely little Turkish restaurant and I had a lovely meal, Meat balls between Aubergine topped with roasted tomato and peppers. The restaurant is run by a lovely couple and the wife cooks all of the courses herself, the atmosphere in the restaurant is really lovely and relaxed with its Turkish décor soft music and artefacts  I could tell that the owners had put a lot of work into this restaurant, it reminded me of Morocco. If you live in or around Norwich you should try it out. Yemek Yemek
After the Meal my Cousin and I decided to go out and dance the night way,  we had a really good time so much so that  we didn’t go to bed until 5am !!!   (you only live once)
On Saturday which was my actual birthday, I woke up to the most amazing breakfast and lots of presents. I chilled most of the day trying to recover from the previous night.
I'd arranged  to go out with a friend for dinner (well that’s what she told me we would do) which was all a trick, my mum and friends had planned a surprise party. My birthday was perfect.
I haven’t posted an OOTD/N post in over a year so I thought that I’d share with you my outfit for that evening.
 
Ruffled top *ASOS //Black trousers *Zara//Shoes *Zara// Chain clutch *Zara// Statement cuffed bracelet *Accessorize   
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment