Tuesday 8 April 2014

Spring.



 

I decided not to take on extra hours at work this week as there was so much that I needed to do at home. We’ve had such beautiful weather in Norwich and I tend to find myself stuck in the office on bright sunny days.
There is  so  much that I need to do at home, with the 1st task being my wardrobe.
I’m such a hoarder when it comes to clothes 've seriously got to get rid of anything that hasn’t been worn in  a year and anything that is too small.  I've listed a few things on eBay but most went to charity.
I've also been focusing on Ultimate Collections which is always exciting!
I'm currently looking for  fashion bloggers who would be interested in reviewing some of the pieces from mu new collection (Any ideas/suggestions please contact me)

No comments:

Post a Comment