Sunday 15 April 2012

Inspirational Fashion Bloggers

I happened to come across a fantastic blogger by the name of Karla who has been blogging since April 2008.
Her outfits seem to be effortlessly put together and very, very chic.
Women like Karla are an inspiration to new bloggers like myself. Karla isn’t afraid to experiment with amazing vintage pieces even if that means carrying out her own alterations.
She has her own online store, if your quick you may be able to snap up one of her many items for sale.
Recently I mentioned her in a tweet and believe it or not she fund the time to tweet back ........god I sound like such a groupie !!  :-)



This particular post will be on going, when discover bloggers who are inspirational to me I will update you accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment