Friday 11 May 2012

A Black & White Day.









Blazer-H&M. Dress-Wearhouse. Sandals-Zara. Scarf-Gift. Neckless-Wearhoues

With no work today I decided to try to make the most of the good weather and take a trip to Cromer Beach.(not that anything went to plan) after realising that my cars MOT had run out more then 3 days ago!! my beach trip would have to be put on hold. I just managed to book my car in at the local garage for its MOT, which sadly failed due to two rear faulty break lights, luckily that was all. Five hours later I had my car back but the best of the day had gone so I decided to take a few snaps of what I wore today.
























3 comments:

  1. Hunny u look gorgeous!!! I just had to follow your blog, your style is fabulous!!! Keep up the great work!!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete