Thursday 31 May 2012

My Hunt for the Neon Necklace.

As you already know I absolutely love statement jewellery, so when I came across this necklace from H&M I had to have it! 
Unfortunately for me I didn't purchased it the first time I saw it in store. I went to H&M today to purchase the necklace only to find out that they had sold  out (as you can imagine I was a little gutted) I checked online contacted H&M customer services and was told that it had been sold out since May.   
I also checked ebay and found many people were selling the neckless with starting bids of around £35.00 most had many bids and prices were as high as £65.00 !! I really liked the necklace but wasn't going buy it at such high prices.
I had finally given up and went back into the store to thank the sales assistant for all her help. She told me that she had found the neckless, the last one but it had a missing neon stone.
After looking at the necklace I knew that I was able to to fix it with no problems, so I bought the necklace and was given a 25% discount.
it took me no longer that 30 minutes to work on this necklace and by the time  I had finished it was perfect. Smiles all round.


 The Missing Stone


DIY Time

Perfect

8 comments:

  1. This is amazing that you could look at a piece of jewellery and see that it was broken, and take it home and fix it back to new:) I ma super impressed xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I don’t know why but I’m always trying to fix things....LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow!! That's amazing!
    The amount of times I just discard jewellery when it gets broken.
    I will definitely be taking a leaf out of your book!
    Lovely blog!
    Would love if you checked out my blog and followed if you likey :)
    Tolu from Fashinate Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh No!!!!! never discard your old jewellery as you can always do something else with it when lost or damaged, i often turn old earrings into pendants/charms Necklaces into bracelets the list is endless. Just something for you to think about?
      I will definitely check out and follow your blog, follow back as i have a few great Giveaways coming up soon. x

      Delete
  3. I'm crazy about statement jewellery too at the moment! This necklace is perfect <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those necklace--so cute :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete