Tuesday 26 February 2013

Jamaica!!!!





My mum and I have been thinking about going away for quite a while we decided at the beginning of the year that we would take two weeks out and go to JamaicaJamaica is an island country situated in the Caribbean Sea.  Known for its famous Dunn's River Falls waterfall, the late legendary Bob Marley and the worlds fastest sprinter Usain Bolt .
We've decided to go in May and will be booking the tickets this week (Whoop Whoop) we will stay at the 
This well deserved holiday is going to be amazing!! my grandparents are both from Jamaica so I'm really looking forward to seeing family members who I haven’t seen in many years and some who I've never met, as the last time we visited Jamaica I was only 8 years old. 

Over the next few months I’ll be getting prepared and starting to buy things for this trip. I would love to know if any of you are planning to go away or if you've just had a holiday.   I’m always looking for other interesting bloggers to follow or posts to read.

xXx








No comments:

Post a Comment